Returns & Refund

Damaged Products or Order Discrepancies:

At XTouch store, we are committed to delivering excellence. Each order undergoes a rigorous inspection, testing, and photographic documentation before it leaves our facility to ensure top-notch quality. If you find any discrepancies or damages upon receiving your order:

  1. Do Not Use the Product: We are unable to accept complaints for used products.
  2. Report Immediately: Within 24 hours of receiving the order, please contact our service team at with detailed photos of the issue.
  3. Prompt Assistance: Our dedicated team will thoroughly investigate the matter and respond swiftly. In most cases, we will send replacement parts for any broken or missing components in your order.


The sex products are non-returnable due to potential safety risks associated with the product type, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement.

Order Cancellations:

Dolls (Produced by order)

  • Products are not shipped
    • 100% refund within 24 hours.
    • If an order is canceled after 24 hours we will charge 30% for the labor cost and refund the remaining 70% to you.
  • Products are shipped
    • The products are produced by order so the order can not be canceled.

Torso, Butts & Toys

  • Products are not shipped: 
    • A 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
  • If products are shipped: 
    • Order can not be canceled.

Note: Immediate shipment of in-stock dolls and sex toys means we cannot offer a 24-hour cancellation period for these products.

Doll Modifications After Order Placement:

We encourage you to review your order carefully before submission. Modifications are possible within the first 12 hours for a one-time fee of $79.00. Please email us at  for modifications. After 12 hours, modifications cannot be accommodated due to the commencement of the manufacturing process24.

Shopping Cart